HOW WE WORK
Panaquatic’s key focus is the health and well being of fish and shellfish. We utilise our veterinary experience and expertise to provide straightforward and practical advice when issues arise, but also work on measures that can be implemented to minimise issues happening in the first place.
Specifically, we do this by providing:
- Rapid and comprehensive on-site fish health and disease investigations as required;
- Specialist pathology and histopathology services;
- Detailed advice and opinion that aims to clarify the issues and provide practical solutions to minimise disease issues and optimise health;
- Longer term strategies to support proactive fish health management and minimise health problems;
- Biosecurity implementation and auditing services;
- Education and training on issues of fish welfare, including how to improve the quality of fish being caught and harvested and the maximise survival of fish that are released.